The Bank and Vogue group of companies is a family-based business with it’s global headquarters located in Ottawa, Canada. Thegroup of companies is dedicated to the wholesale, retail and supply of used consumer goods around the world. Bank and Vogue Holdings Limited is one of North America’s largest sourcing agents in the used and vintage clothing market. In addition to sourcing products across North America, we work with suppliers around the world to source products for our retail chain (Beyond Retro) in Europe. Our mission is to find relevant and innovative solutions for the “crisis of stuff”. We bring the circular economy to life by offering a second life for garments otherwise destined to landfill.
At Bank & Vogue, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for building new long term relationships with companies based in Europe that buy and/or sell a variety of reusable goods to and from other countries around the world. Those salvaged second-hand goods could range from shoes to mixed rags, credential clothing, books, toys etc. We are looking for an experienced member of the wholesale textile industry. You will bring industry knowledge and excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
● Contact, nurture and convert inbound customer and vendor leads into regular accounts that will be managed by
our team of professional, experienced account managers.
● Proactively identify and contact strong potential customers and vendors in designated market(s).
● Provide articulate information about Bank and Vogue’s value proposition to potential customers and vendors.
● Maintain well organized and up-to-date information and activities in SuiteCRM tool.
● Represent Bank and Vogue Ltd at conferences as necessary.
● Meet personal monthly targets.
● Develop a strong knowledge of Bank and Vogue Ltd. products and services.
● Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, and face to face.
● Travel to visit potential customers and suppliers throughout Europe.
What you’ll offer:
● Linguistic fluency in both English and Turkish is a requirement. Additional fluencies are an asset.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills.
● Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
● A positive, solution-oriented, Customer-Service focus.
● Hardworking, results oriented, sales-driven mentality.
● Proficiency in the use of social media tools such as LinkedIn.
● Competent IT skills with tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Drive.
● Great organizational skills and time management.
● Willingness to travel and work with a global team.
● Strong self-motivation and tenacity, as this is an independent contractor role (~40 hours/week).