The Bank and Vogue group of companies is a family-based business with it’s global headquarters located in Ottawa, Canada. The group of companies is dedicated to the recycling of used consumer goods around the world. Bank and Vogue is one of North America’s largest sourcing agents in the used and vintage clothing market. In addition to sourcing products across North America, we work with suppliers around the world to source products for our retail chain (Beyond Retro) in Sweden and the UK. Our mission is to find relevant and innovative solutions for the “crisis of stuff”. We bring the circular economy to life by offering a second life for garments otherwise destined to landfill. Our Bank and Vogue Holdings Services Division is our innovation hub, focused on developing partnerships to push the potential of used clothing, offering unique solutions to make fashion more circular and enact lasting change in the industry.
At Bank & Vogue, we believe that encouraging you to be your authentic self makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We know that our people are our best asset and we will continue to build and foster an environment that allows our people to feel included, valued and heard. We are committed to constructing and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply.
The Business Development Manager will partner with the leadership team to manage innovation and sustainability projects with Global Brands. The role is accountable for developing, implementing and maintaining effective PM processes resulting in successful rollout and execution of a variety of projects leading to efficient operations and sustainable solutions for Global Brands and our internal programs. The ISPM will partner with the leadership team and the client to ensure various projects are successfully executed and KPIs are achieved.
Reporting to the Vice President of BVH and the Innovations and Sustainability Manager.
● Seek out potential leads and develop opportunities to promote BVH’s circular economy services across Circular Design, Resale, and ReFibre projects.
● Report weekly to VP new lead activation and updates.
● Develops and maintains long-term relationships with customer accounts.
● Promote collaborations with key brands.
● Create and present scope for new opportunities, by creating presentations for customers and a clear path for our team.
● Work closely with our founder to develop ideas into deliverable presentations.
● Negotiate contractors & long-term partnerships along with VP.
● Achieve desired margin goals for all BVH projects as approved by VP.
● Project manage BVH opportunities and keep stakeholders updated on progress and deadlines.
● Collaborate closely with the Product Manager, Design Manager, and the Production Team on ongoing projects.
● Defining scope, goals, and deliverables that support the overall business objectives.
● Be part of the team launching a new brand and work towards the critical path to ensure our team delivers on the launch goal.
● Be a spokesperson for BVH by managing communication with the fashion community on exciting new projects and innovations.
● Responsible for achieving and reporting on sales goals and revenue in Monday.com.
● Attend workgroups and conferences as a spokesperson for the BVH brand.
● Review customer invoices in Netsuite and our accounts team to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
● A degree in a related field and/or Product Management Professional
● Minimum 3-5 years in roles that include sales, process design, idea implementation, project delivery and stakeholder’s management
● Start up experience is an advantage
● Prior experience with Project Management tools
● Experience in building and executing projects on Monday.com and Netsuite is beneficial
● Strong mathematical and financial controls
● Sense of urgency, resourcefulness and proven ability to managing competing priorities
What we can offer you: (Varies on Country of Candidate)
● Career development opportunities
● Discounted retail benefits
● An excellent EAP program
● A health and wellness program
● A chance to help the planet