Bric-a-Brac product is sometimes referred to as miscellaneous product, housewares and, bric brac.
These loads are graded and may include:
- Dishes, other kitchenware, vases, and knickknacks
- Frames, photo albums, and unused paper notebooks
- Porcelain dolls, collectibles, jewelry, and glassware
- Small home décor items, craft kits, and non-electrical decorations
- School and office supplies
- Wooden objects
We do not accept:
- Electronics, cameras, DVDs, CDs, and vinyl records
- Large toys over twelve inches tall
- Puzzles and games, plastics, wicker and baskets
- Cosmetics and liquids
- Loose candles (we accept bagged candles in bulk)
- Excessive quantities of holiday decorations
- Large items like bikes or basketball goals, trash, or any items too large to be lifted or carried by one person
Nothing else should be sorted out of this type of load.
Credential and Recycled
Recycled is secondhand bric-a-brac from thrift stores: product that has been removed from their shelves because it did not sell.